While serving as a hospital corpsman I treated the wounds of my brothers-in-arms, and many fellow medics had the responsibility to help see that our fallen heroes would not be left behind so that their remains could be returned to their loved ones in America.
That experience created my passion and dedication today to try to aid the veterans and their families who are:
- Wounded physically and mentally
- Addicted to drugs and alcohol
- Trying to adjust to civilian life
- Needing proper education and new work skills
- Searching for gainful employment
- Must stop family abuse and divorces
- Engaged in the growing number of daily suicides
- Enduring the painful cutting and loss of their promised benefits.
This can be done when we all work together using common cents.