World War ll U.S. Navy Medic Declares WAR on Congress to BACK-OUR-VETS
While serving as a hospital corpsman, I treated the wounds of my brothers-in-arms. Medics also had the responsibility to help see that our fallen heroes would not be left behind so that their remains could be returned to their loved ones in America.
Earl Littman, America’s Voice for 65 million veterans, troops and their families wants to enlist you and every citizen’s help.
The experience of caring and treating our sick and injured brothers- in- arms created my passion and dedication today to try to aid the needy veterans and their beloved families who are:
- Wounded physically and mentally
- Addicted to drugs and alcohol
- Trying to adjust to civilian life
- Needing proper education and new work skills
- Searching for gainful employment
- Must stop family abuse and divorces
- Engaged in the growing of daily suicides
- Enduring the painful cutting and loss of their promised benefits.
This can be done when we all work together using common cents.
JOIN THE BATTLE TO SUPPORT AMERICA’S BRAVEST
Earl Littman, America’s Voice for 65 million Veterans and their families wants to enlist you and every citizen’s help.